Thursday, April 22, 2010

YUMMY CHOCOLATE!! Petcha Kutcha

I choose to present my petcha kutcha over chocolate, we were asked to do it over something we have a passion for and I have a very big passion for chocolate! (hehe) I love chocolate, it always makes me feel better when I get to eat it and I love to make desserts that have chocolate in them. I got to thinking about I love chocolate so much but I don't really know where it grows, what country it started in, how its made etc, so I wanted to take this oppournuntiy to research about it so I can know more.



I also was able to record my petcha kutcha in voicethread


3 comments:

  1. This was great, of course, it made me want to go out and get some chocolate. You found a creative and enjoyable subject. I like that you mixed some bright colors into the piece. I laughed several times as I was going through the piece. Thanks, I needed a smile and chocolate always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that this was worth looking for. Great job, have you invented smell a vision for the internet yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this was good. You need to change the permission setting on your VoiceThread, however, so it's public and we can see it!

    http://faqt4t.blogspot.com/2010/03/granting-public-access-to-your.html

    ReplyDelete